Wood effect flooring. Covered radiator. Obscure Upvc double glazed window to side. Staircase rising to first floor. Built in under stairs storage cupboard.
23' 2'' x 10' 10'' (7.06m x 3.30m)
Glazed double doors to rear. Two covered radiators. Picture rail. Wood effect flooring. Fire place with tiled hearth.
KITCHEN / DINER
17' 11'' x 10' 0'' (5.46m x 3.05m)
Upvc double glazed window to side. Glazed double doors to rear. Wood effect flooring. A range of grey upper and lower level wall mounted units with contrasting quartz work surface and splash back. Matching island seating up to four people. Integrated dish washer and washing machine along with large American style fridge freezer. Chimney style recess providing space for over size oven with inbuilt extractor over. Ornate coving to ceiling. Spotlighting. Radiator.
14' 3'' x 9' 11'' (4.34m x 3.02m)
Five light Upvc double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Built in double wardrobe. Picture rail. Ornate coving to ceiling.
14' 1'' x 9' 8'' (4.29m x 2.94m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Built in double wardrobe. Picture rail. Ornate coving to ceiling.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to side. Chrome heated towel rail. Fitted three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, vanity sink unit, corner shower. Tiling to walls and floor. Extractor fan. Spotlighting.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator. Fitted carpet. Spot lighting. Picture rail. Loft access. Built in storage cupboard.
11' 0'' to wardrobe x 10' 9'' (3.35m x 3.27m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted wardrobes.
10' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.32m x 2.39m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Ornate coving to ceiling.
Velux window. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Partly tiled walls. Spotlighting. Fitted three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash basin. Tile panelled bath.
Southerly facing. Enclosed brick paved patio and path to pedestrian side access point. Cold water tap. Split lawn with stocked borders. Raised feature pond. Wood decked seating area and large pebbled seating area.
Log cabin 15'11 x 11 double glazed windows. Laminate flooring. power connected.
Mainly enclosed by attractive part brick part railing boundary walls. Brick paved.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.