CANOPIED ENTRANCE PORCH
Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Stairs to first floor. Decorated with dado rail.
15' 5'' x 11' 9'' (4.70m x 3.58m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Built in cupboard. Decorated with dado rail. Power points.
18' 11'' x 11' 0'' (5.76m x 3.35m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. Feature fireplace with stone surround and hearth. Solid fuel burner. Decorated with dado rail. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
22' 9'' x 12' 3'' > 11' 6" (6.93m x 3.73m > 3.50m)
Double glazed window to rear. Two radiators. Vaulted ceiling with inset lighting and four velux windows. Tiled flooring. Range of base and eye level units with Granite work surfaces. Inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Built in fan and combination ovens. Induction hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher, double fridge and freezer. Breakfast bar. Cupboard housing boiler for ground floor (Not tested). Double glazed door to rear.
Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of concealed cistern WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Cupboard housing Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiling to walls.
Double glazed window to side. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft with open trusses, boarded, light. Boiler for first floor (Not tested).
12' 3'' x 12' 0'' > 8' 10" (3.73m x 3.65m > 2.69m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Range of fitted double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Bed recess with cupboards over. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Fitted wall units with central vanity mirror. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Shaver point. Tiling to walls.
10' 4'' x 9' 0'' to wardrobes (3.15m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes with central drawer space.
9' 0'' x 8' 2'' to wardrobes (2.74m x 2.49m)
Double glazed window to rear. Range of double and single wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with vanity mirror and wall units. Panelled bath. Tiling to walls with vertical border tile.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Coving to ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. Large walk in shower cubicle with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls.
Landscaped garden with paved patio. Raised and well stocked flower and shrub borders. Yew trees. Shed. Outside power, lighting and tap. Gated side entrance. Personal door to garage.
Walled front garden being mainly block paved with shrub bed. Path.
17' 2'' x 8' 10'' (5.23m x 2.69m)
Approached via gated block paved driveway providing parking for three vehicles. Electric up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand from the vendor that the Yew trees to the rear are protected by a tree preservation order.
7. We also understand the property is in a conservation area.