Two double glazed windows to front with central front door. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Concealed cistern WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
13' 1'' x 8' 10'' (3.99m x 2.69m)
Inset lighting to ceiling. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and electric hob with canopy and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Open to:
19' 6'' x 13' 5'' (5.94m x 4.09m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors. Radiator. Skylight windows. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
13' 4'' x 10' 10'' (4.06m x 3.3m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 1'' x 7' 1'' (3.38m x 2.16m)
Double glazed sliding sash window to front. Radiator. Half vaulted ceiling with Velux window. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of concealed cistern WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. 'P' shaped bath with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls with border tile. Shaver point.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Velux window. Fitted carpet.
17' 2'' x 13' 4'' (5.23m x 4.06m)
Two velux windows to rear. Half vaulted ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Heated towel rail. Inset lighting. Tiled flooring. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Concealed cistern WC. Half tiled walls to border tile.
Courtyard style garden being paved and with fenced boundaries.
ALLOCATED PARKING FOR TWO CARS
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.