Laminate flooring. Staircase rising to first floor.
13' 8'' x 3' 10'' (4.16m x 1.17m)
Radiator. Laminate flooring. Upvc double glazed window to front.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to side. Chrome heated towel rail. Corner shower. Low flush WC. Vanity wash basin. Tiled flooring. Tiled splash backs.
14' 1'' x 13' 3'' (4.29m x 4.04m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Built in under stairs storage.
15' 11'' x 9' 0'' (4.85m x 2.74m)
A range of wall mounted white gloss effect upper and lower level units. Recess for dishwasher and washing machine. Wall mounted double oven. Separate halogen hob with extractor canopy over. Brushed steel sink unit inset in to work surface. Tile splash backs. Openings to:
15' 7'' x 9' 6'' (4.75m x 2.89m)
Brick and Upvc construction with double glazed windows to sides and rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft access. Laminate flooring.
12' 10'' x 9' 5'' (3.91m x 2.87m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
10' 8'' x 9' 8'' (3.25m x 2.94m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
9' 9'' x 6' 5'' max (2.97m x 1.95m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Built in over stairs airing cupboard enclosing domestic boiler (not tested).
Outside lighting. Cold water tap. Pedestrian side access. Large immediate paved patio area leading to lawn area with shrub borders. Timber summer house with power. Further timber shed with power.
Partially enclosed. Lawn area. Remainder being brick paved and provides off road parking.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.