Electric heater. Fitted carpet. Staircase rising to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Upvc double glazed window to front. Loft access. Electric heater. Fitted carpet. storage cupboard, doors to various rooms
18' 4'' x 10' 1'' (5.58m x 3.07m)
Upvc double glazed window to front and side. Electric heater. Dado rail. Fitted carpet.
8' 2'' x 7' 6'' (2.49m x 2.28m)
Upvc double glazed window to side. Laminate flooring. A range of upper and lower level wall mounted units. Integrated oven and hob with pull out extractor over. Sink unit inset in to work surface. Tile splash backs. Recess for washing machine.
11' 5'' x 8' 5'' (3.48m x 2.56m)
Upvc double glazed window to side. Electric heater. Dado rail. Fitted carpet. Walk in wardrobe / dressing area 4'9 x 4'6 additional hanging recess.
11' 4'' x 6' 5'' (3.45m x 1.95m)
Upvc double glazed window to side. Electric heater. Picture rail. Fitted carpet. Built in wardrobe.
Extractor fan. Built in airing cupboard. Fitted suite comprising of: wash basin. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with shower over and screen. Tile splash backs. Tile flooring.
The building sits within communal grounds which incorporates the parking.
Lease 125 Years from 1990
Ground Rent: Peppercorn (Nil)
Service Charge: £913 P.A
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.