Double glazed door to:
Obscure double glazed window to front. Fitted carpet. Door to:
14' 10'' x 12' 0'' (4.52m x 3.65m)
Double glazed Georgian bay window to front. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with Marble insert and hearth. Fitted gas fire (Not tested).
20' 6'' x 9' 0'' (6.24m x 2.74m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Tiled flooring to kitchen area, fitted carpet to remainder. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Open to:
11' 4'' x 7' 8'' (3.45m x 2.34m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors to garden. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Two piece suite comprising of low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Access to loft space.
14' 11'' x 11' 2'' (4.54m x 3.40m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 9'' x 9' 2'' (3.58m x 2.79m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard.
8' 11'' x 8' 9'' (2.72m x 2.66m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Fitted double wardrobe. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Two obscure double glazed windows. Heated towel rail. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Vinyl flooring.
Block paved patio leading to lawn. Fenced boundaries. Shed. Gated side entrance.
Block paved providing parking for two vehicles.
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.