Ladder radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. Power points. Spindled staircase to first floor. Feature ornamental fireplace.
21' 3'' x 17' 2'' (6.47m x 5.23m)
Twin double glazed French doors. Two cast iron radiators. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature Inglenook fireplace with stone hearth and log burner.
'L' SHAPED CONSERVATORY
28' 6'' > 10'6 x 16' 4'' (8.68m > 3.20m x 4.97m)
Double glazed to three aspects with French doors to garden. Cast iron radiator. Polycarbonate roof. Slate flooring. Hot and cold water taps. Double glazed door to veranda.
13' 1'' x 12' 0'' (3.98m x 3.65m)
Double glazed window to rear. Cast iron radiator. Coved ceiling. Slate flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset Butler style sink with mixer tap. Recess for range style cooker. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Tiled splashbacks. Island unit with granite work surface. Double glazed door to veranda.
8' 1'' x 5' 7'' (2.46m x 1.70m)
Double glazed door to side. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Work surface with recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
16' 0'' x 11' 10'' (4.87m x 3.60m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature cast iron fireplace.
11' 11'' x 11' 1'' (3.63m x 3.38m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature cast iron fireplace.
10' 2'' x 10' 0'' (3.10m x 3.05m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with tiled insert. Built in wardrobe cupboard.
Obscure double glazed window. Cast iron radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of WC. Free standing roll top bath with central mixer tap and ball and claw feet. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with mixer shower. Panelling to walls.
Two velux windows. Fitted carpet.
17' 5'' > 11'10 x 13' 10'' (5.30m > 3.60m x 4.21m)
Double glazed window to rear. Velux window to front. Inset lighting to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Eaves storage.
11' 10'' x 4' 11'' (3.60m x 1.50m)
Velux window to front. Range of fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with drawer space under. Low flush WC. Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Contrasting tiling to walls and floor.
Approximately 80' x 60' (24.37m x 18.27m)
Immediate veranda stepping to lawn with flower and shrub borders and a variety of trees. Gated side entrance. Personal door to garage. Large shed.
Electrically operated twin gates to in and out stone driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles. Shrub bed.
18' 7'' x 17' 5'' (5.66m x 5.30m)
Twin electric up and over doors. Power and light. Loft storage. Door to storeroom.
13' 8'' x 7' 2'' (4.16m x 2.18m)
Double glazed windows. Range of base units with inset sink unit. Power and light. Double glazed door to garden.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.