Approached via double glazed door. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
15' 3'' > 14' x 12' 4'' (4.64m > 4.26m x 3.76m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 5'' x 8' 0'' (2.87m x 2.44m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls.
Tiled flooring. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Half glazed door to side. Door to:
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of "P" shaped bath with mixer shower over. Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Tiling to walls.
Double glazed window to side. Fitted carpet. Access to loft space.
18' 8''> 14' 4" x 9' 4'' (5.69m > 4.37m x 2.84m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Decorated with picture rail. Built in cupboard. Power points.
11' 3'' x 8' 2'' (3.43m x 2.49m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in wardrobe. Decorated with picture rail. Power points.
8' 6'' x 8' 1'' (2.59m x 2.46m)
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet. Picture rail. Power points.
Approximately 60' x 38' (18.27m x 11.57m)
Mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries. Outside tap. Path. Shed. Gated side entrance. Lawn to side being fenced with gated entrance to front.
Own driveway providing parking for four vehicles with the remainder laid to lawn.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.