COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Stairs or lift to first floor. Door to:
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double cupboard with fitted shelving and hot water tank. Entry phone system.
16' 8'' > 11'10 x 15' 11'' (5.08m > 3.60m x 4.85m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors leading to balcony. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Open to:
Double glazed window to side. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Amtico flooring. Range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in Bosch appliances to include oven, microwave, induction hob with canopy over. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
15' 2'' x 9' 0'' (4.62m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of Hammonds fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of concealed cistern WC with cupboards over. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Shower cubicle with mixer shower attachment. Tiling to walls with vertical border.
15' 3'' x 6' 8'' (4.64m x 2.03m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of Hammonds fitted double and single wardrobes and matching dressing table.
Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of double shower cubicle with mixer shower over and shower attachment. Fitted furniture with vanity wash hand basin and cupboard under. Concealed cistern WC. Vanity mirror. Tiling to walls with vertical border tile.
Manicured grounds with lawn areas, flower and shrub beds and a variety of trees. Electrically operated gated driveway leading to open cart barn providing allocated covered parking for one vehicle. Visitor parking.
Unexpired lease: 114 years.
Ground rent apartment: £350 pa.
Ground rent parking: £50 pa.
Maintenance/Service charges: £1550 pa. (2019)
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.