Multi glass panelled door leading to:
Radiator. Wood flooring. Staircase rising to first floor.
KITCHEN / DINER
15' 5'' x 12' 0'' max (4.70m x 3.65m)
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Wood flooring. A range of creme wall mounted upper and lower level units. Brushed steel sink unit inset in to wood effect work surface. Wall mounted double oven. Separate five ring gas hob with extractor over. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Spotlighting.
19' 6'' x 10' 11'' (5.94m x 3.32m)
aluminium double glazed window to rear. Sliding patio doors to rear. Double radiator. Wood flooring.
16' 9'' x 8' 3'' (5.10m x 2.51m)
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to sides and rear. Glazed double doors to rear. Double radiator. Tiled flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
UPVC double glazed window to side. Fitted carpet. Access to loft and ground floor. Built in cupboard enclosing domestic boiler (not tested).
N.B The vendor advises us that loft is boarded and has power.
12' 1'' max x 11' 0'' (3.68m x 3.35m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
12' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.65m x 2.66m)
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe recess.
8' 1'' x 7' 8'' (2.46m x 2.34m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Obscure UPVC double glazed windows to front and side. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled walls and flooring. Vanity sink unit. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with inset shower over and shower screen. Spotlighting.
Large southerly facing 'L' garden commencing with immediate paved patio area. Paved seating area to side with pergola over. Remainder laid to lawn. Shrub borders. Large wood cabin with power and lighting and additional shed to side.
Carport/ Garage attached to side of property with power and lighting connected. Barn style doors.
Central shingled area. Brick paved pathway to front door. Brick paved parking area to side.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.