Door to front. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Door to rear. Stairs to first floor. Laminate flooring. Nest heating control panel.
Obscure double glazed window to rear. Two piece suite comprising of low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Lino wood effect flooring. Radiator.
18' 3'' x 9' 5'' (5.56m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to front. Coved ceiling with electric fire with surround. Laminated wood flooring. Double glazed patio doors to rear.
8' 9'' x 8' 0'' (2.66m x 2.44m)
Double glazed window to front. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Radiator.
9' 2'' x 7' 11'' (2.79m x 2.41m)
Double glazed window to rear. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap. Oven and hob with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Part tiling to walls. Tiled flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Double glazed window to rear. Built in airing cupboard. Radiator. Access to loft. Fitted carpet.
11' 2'' x 9' 9'' (3.40m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window to front. Double built in wardrobes. Laminated wood flooring. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window. Re fitted three piece suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Tile flooring. Tiling to walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
9' 9'' x 9' 9'' (2.97m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window to front. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
8' 3'' x 6' 5'' (2.51m x 1.95m)
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window. Three piece suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Part tiled walls. Laminated wood flooring. Chrome heated towel rail. Lino wood effect flooring.
Immediate decked area with shrub beds. Mainly shingled. Shed to rear. Side access.
Located to front of the property via own drive. Up and over door. Power and lighting. Eve storage space.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand that there is an annual maintenance charge to Greenbelt for maintaining the surrounding woodland.