Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Staircase to first floor.
25' 7'' x 17' 1'' > 10'3 (7.79m x 5.20m > 3.12m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature brick fireplace with brick hearth.
16' 3'' x 9' 3'' (4.95m x 2.82m)
Double glazed leadlight windows to side and rear. Radiator Coved ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Gas hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls. Double glazed door to garden.
13' 10'' x 11' 0'' (4.21m x 3.35m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin. Concealed cistern WC. Cupboard space. Panelled bath with mixer shower over and central taps. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Double glazed leadlight window to side. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet.
13' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.96m x 2.74m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space leading to eaves storage and boiler (Not Tested).
10' 2'' x 7' 2'' (3.10m x 2.18m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Approximately 84' (25.58m)
Paved patio leading to lawn with fenced and hedge boundaries. Shrub borders. Personal door to garage.
Off street parking for one vehicle with the remainder lain to lawn. Shared driveway to garage.
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.