Two obscure double glazed windows. Tiled flooring. Cloaks cupboard. Glazed door to:
Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet.
21' 8'' x 16' 9'' > 9' 3" (6.60m x 5.10m > 2.82m)
Double glazed window to front. Obscure double glazed window to side. Two radiators. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Open to:
9' 10'' x 6' 0'' (2.99m x 1.83m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
10' 1'' x 8' 7'' (3.07m x 2.61m)
Double glazed window to rear. Coved and textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and microwave. Hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Power points. Double glazed door to garden.
Obscure double glazed window. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank. Access to loft.
11' 4'' x 9' 2'' (3.45m x 2.79m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Range of double and single wardrobes and matching dressing table. Power points.
11' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.35m x 3.25m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
8' 7'' > 5' 4"x 7' 9'' (2.61m > 1.62m x 2.36m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard.
Obscure glazed window. Radiator. Fitted carpet. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Walk in shower with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls.
REAR AND SIDE GARDENS
Paved patio area leading to lawn with fenced boundaries. Gated side entrance. Door to garage. Further block paved patio area. Shrubs.
Mainly laid to lawn. Path. Walled boundaries.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. The property is subject to Grant of Probate.