Approached via double glazed door. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Access to loft space. Built in cupboard. Power points.
15' 10'' x 11' 0'' (4.82m x 3.35m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors to conservatory. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
12' 3'' x 11' 3'' (3.73m x 3.43m)
Double glazed to three aspects and French doors to garden. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
11' 4'' x 5' 7'' (3.45m x 1.70m)
Double glazed window to side. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Laminated wood flooring. Range of white high gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Recess for cooker with canopy over. Tiling to walls. Power points. Recesses for appliances. Double glazed door to side.
15' 10'' x 10' 5'' > 7' 11" (4.82m x 3.17m > 2.41m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Decorated with dado rail.
12' 11'' x 8' 3'' > 6' 11" (3.93m x 2.51m > 2.11m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Storage recess with shelving. Decorated with dado rail. Power points.
9' 1'' x 6' 9'' (2.77m x 2.06m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Large built in cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Decorated with dado rail.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Approximately 64' (19.49m)
West facing being mainly laid to lawn with a flower and shrub border. Stepping stone path leading to shed. Outside tap. Stone patio area. Gated entrances either side.
Block paved driveway providing parking for approximately five vehicles.
Up and over door. Power and light connected. Loft space.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.