Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Spindled staircase to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Feature tiling to one wall.
24' 1'' x 16' 2'' > 10' 6" (7.34m x 4.92m > 3.20m)
Double glazed window to front. Bi-fold doors to rear. Range of base and eye level units with Quartz work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Recess for range style cooker with canopy over and Quartz splashback. Integrated dishwasher, freezer, wine cooler and washing machine. Recess for American style fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar. Feature lantern roof. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Radiator. Power points.
15' 11'' x 13' 0'' (4.85m x 3.96m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
10' 11'' x 8' 10'' (3.32m x 2.69m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
9' 2'' x 6' 10'' (2.79m x 2.08m)
Double glazed window to side. Laminated wood flooring. Radiator. Power points.
Double glazed window to side. Built in cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
17' 0'' > 10' x 13' 1'' (5.18m > 3.05m x 3.98m)
Double glazed windows to two aspects. Twin built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Ladder radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Tiled flooring. White suit comprising of double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with cupboard under and concealed cistern WC. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
13' 10'' x 13' 10'' > 8' 9" (4.21m x 4.21m > 2.66m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Built in single and double wardrobes. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
13' 9'' x 8' 10'' (4.19m x 2.69m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. Built in double wardrobe. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Power points.
9' 10'' x 8' 4'' (2.99m x 2.54m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of free standing half slipper bath. Vanity unit with wash hand basin, cupboard under and concealed cistern WC. Shower cubicle with mixer shower. Inset flat screen TV. Tiling to walls.
South facing with Trex decking leading to artificial lawn. Flower and shrub borders. Patio. Walled and fenced boundaries. Double glazed French door to garage. Gated entrance to driveway.
Slate and shrub beds. Path.
16' 4'' x 8' 6'' (4.97m x 2.59m)
Approached via block paved driveway providing parking for one vehicle plus further off street parking. Up and over door. Loft space. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. There is a residents association and a fee payable to RMG management company.