Laminate flooring. Radiator.
8' 3'' x 7' 9'' (2.51m x 2.36m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Tiled effect flooring. Modern range of white gloss effect upper and lower level units. Stainless steel sink unit inset in to work surface. Tile splash backs. Integrated oven with halogen hob. Extractor canopy over. Recess for washing machine.
15' 0'' x 11' 9'' (4.57m x 3.58m)
Upvc double glazed window and glazed door to rear. Double radiator. Laminate flooring. Stairs rising to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs descending to ground floor. Fitted carpet.
11' 9'' x 11' 8'' (3.58m x 3.55m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
12' 2'' x 5' 8'' max (3.71m x 1.73m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Laminate flooring. Loft access.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to front. Tiled floor and matching tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Modern fitted three piece suite comprising of: Wash basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with shower over. Shower screen. Built in airing cupboard.
Southerly facing. Immediate paved patio. Remainder laid to lawn. Paved shed area at rear. Courtesy door to:
Up and over door. Power and lighting. Eve storage space.
Open plan, incorporates driveway to garage.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.