Double glazed door to:
Two radiators. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Built in cupboard. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Coving to ceiling. Vinyl flooring.
15' 8'' x 12' 4'' (4.77m x 3.76m)
Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Decorated with picture rail.
16' 7'' x 10' 0'' (5.05m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Recess for range style cooker with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls.
16' 9'' x 8' 2'' (5.10m x 2.49m)
Double glazed patio door to garden. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet and laminated flooring. Power points.
Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power point. Access to loft space.
11' 7'' x 9' 9'' (3.53m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 9'' x 9' 7'' (2.97m x 2.92m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 9'' x 7' 8'' (2.97m x 2.34m)
Double glazed patio door leading to balcony. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiling to walls with border tile. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
Raised deck area stepping to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Shed. Gated side entrance.
Mainly laid to lawn with hard standing for two vehicles.
In block to front. Up and over door.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.