Radiator. Fitted carpet. Obscure Upvc double glazed window to front. Stairs rising to first floor.
17' 5'' max x 16' 9'' (5.30m x 5.10m)
Double glazed window to rear. Upvc double glazed full height windows and double doors to rear. Gas fire (back boiler not tested).
11' 0'' x 10' 11'' (3.35m x 3.32m)
Two double glazed windows and glazed door to front. Lino flooring. Range of upper and lower level units. Sink unit inset in to work surface. Space for cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Double radiator. Opening to:
5' 4'' x 4' 9'' (1.62m x 1.45m)
Upvc part glazed door to rear. Lino flooring. Wood cladding to walls. Upper level units.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Double glazed window to front. Loft access. Stairs descending to ground floor. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard.
12' 3'' x 10' 4'' (3.73m x 3.15m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
10' 6'' x 9' 5'' (3.20m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
8' 10'' x 6' 5'' (2.69m x 1.95m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Obscure double glazed window to front. Radiator. Tiled walls. Coloured three piece suite comprising of: pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with power shower over and shower screen. Lino flooring.
Outside security light. Paved patio and pathway. Lawn area with shrub borders. Timber shed.
Concrete paths. Split lawn. Hedged borders.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area.