Approached via double glazed door. Boxed radiator. Laminated flooring. Stairs to first floor.
15' 3'' x 11' 10'' (4.64m x 3.60m)
Double glazed window to front. Ladder radiator. Laminated flooring. Power points.
15' 3'' x 8' 5'' (4.64m x 2.56m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminated flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Recesses for appliances.
Double glazed French doors to side. Laminated flooring. Power points. Plumbing for washing machine. Boiler (Not tested).
Double glazed window to side. Fitted carpet. Power point. Access to loft space. Built in storage cupboard.
18' 6'' > 14' 4" x 10' 7'' (5.63m > 4.37 x 3.22m)
Two double glazed windows to front with shutters. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 5'' > 8' 4" x 10' 2'' (3.48m > 2.54m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminated flooring. Power points. Built in wardrobe.
Two obscure double glazed windows. Inset lighting to ceiling. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of 'P' shaped bath with mixer shower over. Vanity wash hand basin with drawer under. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls.
Concrete patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Summerhouse with decked veranda. Gated side entrance.
Mainly laid to lawn. Path. Hard standing.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.