Upvc construction with frosted windows to to side and front. Tiled floor. Part glazed door to:
Laminate flooring. Stairs rising to first floor. Double radiator.
17' 1'' x 11' 11'' (5.20m x 3.63m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Double radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in under stairs cupboard. Opening to:
14' 10'' x 14' 7'' (4.52m x 4.44m)
Glazed double doors to rear. Tall modern radiator. Tiled flooring. Comprehensive range of creme upper and lower level wall mounted units. Space for oversize oven. Extractor canopy over. Sink unit in set in to wood effect work surface. Tile splash backs. Integrated fridge freezer. Matching central island with built in wine cooler.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft access. Stairs descending to ground floor. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard.
14' 3'' x 8' 7'' (4.34m x 2.61m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Double radiator. Fitted carpet.
11' 7'' x 8' 6'' max (3.53m x 2.59m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
11' 3'' x 6' 1'' (3.43m x 1.85m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to rear. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled walls and flooring. Modern fitted suite comprising: Low flush WC. Wash basin. Walk in shower. Spotlighting.
Majority paved. Astro turf area. Timber shed. Pedestrian rear access.
Open plan. Provides off road parking for two vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.