Stairs to second floor. Video entry phone system.
Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Smoke alarm. Video entry phone system. Large double cupboard with pluming for washing machine.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
22' 8'' > 15' x 11' 10'' (6.90m > 4.57m x 3.60m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. Double glazed door to balcony with views of the lake. Two radiators. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Range of high gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge and freezer. Fire alarm. Power and TV points.
15' 1'' > 10' 1" x 11' 3'' (4.59m > 3.07m x 3.43m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Inset lighting to ceiling. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring. White suit comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin. Concealed cistern WC. Paneled bath with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls.
Communal grounds with pontoon overlooking the lake and fountains. Flower and shrub beds. Lawns.
We understand from our vendor the following.
LEASE: 999 years
GROUND RENT: £200 per annum.
SERVICE CHARGES: £735.70 per annum.
BUILDINGS INSURANCE: £185.88 per annum.
Ground rent reviews are every ten years.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.