CANOPIED ENTRANCE PORCH
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Obscure double glazed leadlight window to side. Radiator. Exposed timbers to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Spindled staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Corner wash hand basin. Half tiled walls with border tile. Radiator.
19' 9'' x 14' 0'' (6.02m x 4.26m)
Double glazed leadlight windows to side and rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Oak panelled walls with plate shelf. Feature brick and stone fireplace with gas burner and brick hearth. Door to:
Double glazed to three aspects with French doors to garden. Polycarbonate roof. Radiator. Tiled foor. Power points.
12' 11'' x 11' 0'' (3.93m x 3.35m)
Double glazed leadlight window to side. Radiator. Oak cornice to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature brick and tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and fitted gas fire. Door to conservatory.
13' 10'' x 9' 4'' (4.21m x 2.84m)
Double glazed leadlight windows to rear and side. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of light Oak base and eye level units with granite work surface. Inset Butler style sink with mixer tap. Built in double oven and electric hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Splashbacks. Double glazed leadlight door to side.
Double glazed leadlight windows to front and side. Fitted carpet. Access to loft space. Built in double cupboard.
15' 6'' x 14' 6'' (4.72m x 4.42m)
Double glazed leadlight windows to two aspects. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Decorated with picture rail. Two built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Half tiled walls with border tile.
13' 11'' x 13' 8'' (4.24m x 4.16m)
Double glazed leadlight windows to front and side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature brick fireplace with tile and brick hearth. Built in double wardrobe with hanging and shelf space. Decorated with picture rail.
10' 7'' x 9' 6'' (3.22m x 2.89m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Radiator. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with drawer under. Shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low flush WC. Vinyl flooring.
South and west facing. Immediate paved patio leading to lawn with established flower and shrubs borders. Personal door to detached garage. Gated entrances to both sides. Shed. Water feature. External power, lighting and tap.
Block paved driveway, with flower and shrub border, providing parking for several cars.
19' 0'' x 16' 8'' (5.79m x 5.08m)
Electric up and over door. Power and light connected. Smoke alarm.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand from our vendor than an insurance premium is paid annually to cover the communal drive.