Two double glazed windows. Tiled flooring. Double bevelled glass doors to:
Herringbone wood block flooring. Spindled staircase to first floor with cupboard under. Boxed radiator. Coving to ceiling.
19' 4'' x 15' 1'' (5.89m x 4.59m)
Double glazed sliding sash bay window to front. Feature 'Louis' style fire place with cast iron gate. Decorated with picture rail. Boxed radiator. Coved cornice to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Double doors to sitting room.
18' 2'' x 15' 0'' (5.53m x 4.57m)
Double glazed sliding sash bay window to front. Feature Victorian style fire surround with mirror, cast iron gate and granite hearth. Decorated with picture rail. Boxed radiator. Coved cornice to ceiling with centre rose. Fitted carpet. Power points. Double doors to kitchen.
16' 1'' > 12 x 12' 2'' (4.90m > 12 x 3.71m)
Double glazed sash windows to two aspects. Farmhouse style kitchen comprising of base units with Oak work surfaces. Butler style sink with mixer tap. Stock brick recess for range style cooker. Wine rack. Recesses for appliances. Pine dresser unit. Glass fronted display units. Mock beams to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Walk in larder cupboard. Double glazed door to:
REAR PORCH/UTILITY ROOM
8' 6'' x 6' 9'' (2.59m x 2.06m)
Double glazed to three aspects. Double and single doors to garden. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Door to cloakroom with low flush WC.
15' 6'' x 10' 0'' (4.72m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to rear. Boxed radiator. Laminated flooring. Power points. Feature fire recess.
19' 5'' x 13' 7'' (5.91m x 4.14m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors. Feature fireplace with tiled insert and hearth. Boxed radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Door to side.
Double glazed sash window to front. Boxed radiator. Coved cornice to ceiling. Stained wood flooring. Power points.
18' 8'' x 15' 1'' (5.69m x 4.59m)
Double glazed sliding sash bay window to front. Feature Victorian style fireplace with carved wood surround and cast iron grate. Decorated with picture rail. Coved cornice to ceiling with centre rose. Power points. Fitted carpet.
Double glazed sliding sash window to side. White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled shower cubical with mixer shower. Low flush w.c. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Vinyl flooring covering.
18' 7'' x 15' 3'' (5.66m x 4.64m)
Double glazed sliding sash bay window to front. Feature fireplace with marble surround and cast iron grate. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
18' 9'' x 12' 4'' (5.71m x 3.76m)
Double glazed bay window to rear. Range of built in double and single wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Feature fireplace with cast iron gate. Decorated with picture rail. Radiator. Coved cornice to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
12' 7'' x 9' 11'' (3.83m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to rear. Feature cast iron fireplace. Radiator. Coved cornice to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
10' 5'' x 9' 10'' (3.17m x 2.99m)
Double glazed sliding sash window. White Victorian style suite comprising of cast iron bath. Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback. High flushing WC. Cast iron radiator. Coving to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Tiling to walls. Access to loft.
The property is approached via double, electrically operated, wrought iron gates to the block paved parking area. Immediately to the rear of the house is a raised paved patio with ornate balustrade and steps to the formal gardens having established flower and shrub borders and a variety of mature trees and Laurel hedging to one boundary. An independent driveway leads from the parking area to two detached garages, two stables and tack room, workshop, internal and external dog pounds and five storage containers. There is a paddock to the rear of the main barn. Most of the outbuildings have light and power supplies along with three phase electricity. In all approximately 2.3 acres (STLS). .
Approximately 80' x 30' (24.37m x 9.14m)
The main barn is of steal frame construction with cladding, reinforced concrete floor and roller shutter door. The barn is divided into three parts, with storage area, office space and games room.
SEPARATE PADDOCK AND STABLES
To the front of the property there is a parcel of land of approximately 0.6 acres (STLS) with post and rail fencing, two stables and tack room.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.