Approached via double glazed door. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Door to:
Boxed radiator. Laminated flooring. Spindled staircase to first floor with recess under. Power points.
29' 9'' > 12' x 18' 11'' (9.06m > 3.65m x 5.76m)
Double glazed Bi-fold doors to rear with fantastic countryside views. Underfloor heating. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Range of Shaker design base and eye level units with Quartz work surfaces. Inset Butler style sink with mixer tap. Two built in ovens. Five ring gas hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher, full height fridge and freezer. Island unit with complimentary work surface. Free standing log burner. Power points. Open to:
6' 6'' x 6' 0'' (1.98m x 1.83m)
Double glazed sliding sash to side. Fitted double tall unit and drawer unit with complimentary work surfaces. Recess and plumbing for washing machine. Power points.
15' 6'' x 9' 9'' (4.72m x 2.97m)
Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Underfloor heating. Power points.
12' 7'' x 11' 11'' (3.83m x 3.63m)
Double glazed sliding sash bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 9'' x 8' 10'' (2.97m x 2.69m)
Double glazed borrowed light window. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Decorated with picture rail.
Obscure double glazed sliding sash window. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Concealed cistern WC. Walk in shower with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls.
Velux window. Fitted carpet. Power point.
16' 5'' x 9' 10'' > 8' (5.00m x 2.99m > 2.44m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors. Under floor heating. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
9' 10'' x 8' 3'' (2.99m x 2.51m)
Double glazed sliding sash window to rear. Underfloor heating. Laminated flooring. Power points.
Velux window. Underfloor heating. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated flooring. White suite comprising of free standing roll top bath with ball and claw feet. Unit with vanity bowl wash hand basin with cupboards under and concealed cistern WC.
Approximately 72' (21.93m)
Immediate decked patio area with stunning views of the local countryside stepping to lawn. Raised flower and shrub borders. Path. Raised ornamental fish pond. Further decked patio and circular paved patio to rear. Sheds. Gated side entrance.
Block paved providing parking for two/three vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.