Radiator. Laminated flooring. Power points. Stairs to first floor with recess under.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Laminated flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
14' 6'' x 10' 8'' (4.42m x 3.25m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Range of white high gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Recess for range style cooker with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher. Recesses for appliances. Double doors to:
17' 6'' x 11' 5'' (5.33m x 3.48m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Twin BI-fold doors to conservatory and decked patio.
16' 11'' x 8' 11'' (5.15m x 2.72m)
Double glazed to three aspects with patio door to garden. Laminated flooring. Polycarbonate roof.
Double glazed window to side. Fitted carpet. Power point. Built in double cupboard. Access to loft space.
13' 3'' x 10' 9'' (4.04m x 3.27m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
13' 7'' x 9' 0'' (4.14m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
8' 2'' x 6' 11'' (2.49m x 2.11m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Quartz tiled flooring. White suite comprising of Vanity wash hand basin with drawer and cupboard space under and Quartz work surfaces. Low flush WC. Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls.
REAR AND SIDE GARDENS
Immediate decked patio stepping to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Two sheds.
Own driveway providing parking for two/three vehicles with the remainder laid to lawn.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.