Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
11' 11'' max x 11' 10'' (3.63m x 3.60m)
UPVC double glazed window to front. A range of upper and lower level wall mounted units. Sink unit inset into work surface. Tile splash backs. Wall mounted double oven with separate halogen hob with extractor over. Laminate flooring.
Part glazed door to side. Upper level wall mounted units.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side. Radiaitor. Wash basin. Tile splash backs. Low flush WC. Laminate flooring.
19' 4'' x 10' 11'' (5.89m x 3.32m)
UPVC double glazed window and sliding patio doors to rear. Double radiator. Laminate flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
UPVC double glazed window to side. Fitted carpet. Stair case descending to ground floor. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard.
11' 0'' max x 10' 0'' (3.35m x 3.05m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Fitted carpet.
12' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.65m x 2.66m)
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in storage cupboard.
9' 3'' x 7' 9'' (2.82m x 2.36m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Obscure UPVC double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Fitted three piece suite comprising of: Pedestal wash basin. Low Flush WC. Panelled bath.
Concrete patio. Remainder laid to lawn. Pedestrian side access. Shed and garage.
Enclosed. Mainly laid to lawn. Concrete pathway to front door.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.