11' 9'' x 10' 4'' (3.58m x 3.15m)
Approached via half glazed door. Double glazed sliding sash window to rear. Cast iron radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Stained wood flooring. Power points. Feature fireplace with log burner and Oak mantel. Built in cupboard.
13' 3'' x 8' 8'' (4.04m x 2.64m)
Double glazed Georgian bay window to front and double glazed sliding sash window to side. Cast iron radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in low level cupboard. Door to front.
16' 2'' x 14' 10'' > 7' 1" (4.92m x 4.52m > 2.16m)
Three double glazed sliding sash windows to side. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of Shaker design base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Recesses for appliances. Tiled splashbacks. Door to stairwell.
Obscure double glazed sliding sash window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of free standing roll top bath with ball and claw feet and central mixer tap. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls. Access to cellar. Boiler (Not tested).
Double glazed sliding sash window to side. Built in double cupboard. Fitted carpet. Access to loft.
12' 8'' x 10' 10'' (3.86m x 3.30m)
Double glazed sliding sash window to side. Boxed radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Two built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Feature fireplace with cast iron grate. Decorated with picture rail.
16' 7' > 15' 4"' x 8' 0'' (5.05m > 4.67m x 2.44m)
Two double glazed sliding sash windows to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature cast iron fireplace with cast iron grate. Decorated with picture rail.
13' 2'' x 8' 1'' (4.01m x 2.46m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
The gardens are situated on both sides of the property with frontage to Rector Road and laid to lawn. The walled courtyard garden is mainly block paved and houses the outbuildings which comprise of:-
FORMER BREWERS TESTING ROOM
12' 1'' x 9' 1'' (3.68m x 2.77m)
Wood burner and chimney with lead lined bowl. Power and light connected.
13' 11'' x 11' 11'' (4.24m x 3.63m)
Two double glazed windows. Exposed timbers. Laminated flooring. Inset lighting to ceiling. Power points.
Off street parking for two vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.