Radiator. Coved ceiling. Oak flooring. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
Obscure window. Radiator. Tiled floor. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Half tiled walls with border tile.
21' 4'' x 12' 1'' (6.50m x 3.68m)
Windows to front and side. Two radiators. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature Marble fireplace and hearth.
11' 6'' x 11' 1'' (3.50m x 3.38m)
French doors to garden. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
13' 10'' > 9' 8" x 11' 3'' (4.21m > 2.94m x 3.43m)
Window to rear. Textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of Oak finish base and eye level units with complementary work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls. Recess with boiler (Not tested). Door to lobby.
Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Doors to front and rear. Door to annex.
Full height window to side. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power point. Access to loft space.
12' 4'' x 12' 0'' (3.76m x 3.65m)
Window to side. Skirting radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Twin build in double wardrobes with central dressing table.
11' 6'' x 9' 11'' (3.50m x 3.02m)
Window to rear. Skirting radiator. Two built in sliding fronted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 6'' > 9' 6" x 9' 0'' (3.50m > 2.89m x 2.74m)
Window to rear. Coving to ceiling. Skirting radiator. Built in double wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Power points.
12' 4'' > 10' 4" x 9' 0'' (3.76m > 3.15m x 2.74m)
Window to front. Built in double wardrobes. Skirting radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of corner bath with mixer shower over. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls with border tile.
14' 2'' x 13' 5'' max (4.31m x 4.09m max)
Entrance door to front. Window to side. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Power points.
Fitted carpet. Coved ceiling. Doors to shower room, utility room and bedroom.
5' 5'' x 4' 0'' (1.65m x 1.22m)
Obscure window. Fitted carpet. Power points. Plumbing for washing machine. Double base unit with shelving above.
Feature obscure window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of corner vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and tiled splashback. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower over. Extractor fan.
13' 9'' x 12' 11'' max (4.19m x 3.93m max)
Windows overlooking garden with central French doors. Boxed radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard.
Immediate paved patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Summerhouse. Gated side entrance. Walkway to side of annex leading to courtyard and personal door to garage.
Blocked paved driveway providing parking for two vehicles. Flower and shrub bed. Path.
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.