The site has direct access from Orsett Road and measures approximately 1/3 acre(STLS). Full planning has been granted by Thurrock Council reference number 19/01872/FUL.
The planning permission granted allows demolition of existing bungalow and construction of a two storey four bedroom detached house of good proportion with large rear garden and garage. For further details contact Duncan Grant on 01375 891007.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. Demolition of the existing outbuildings will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
7. All plans and pictures are for illustration purposes only and not to scale.
8. Under consumer protection regulations we must advise all interested parties that there has been evidence of Japanese Knotweed within the grounds which is being managed by the vendor.