UPVC double glazed windows to front and side. Tiled flooring. Part glazed door to:
Covered radiator. Wood flooring. Stairs rising to first floor. Ornate coved ceiling. Built in under stairs storage cupboard.
25' 7'' max x 12' 11'' (7.79m x 3.93m)
UPVC double glazed five light bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Ornate coved ceiling. Marble effect fire surround, mantle and hearth.
27' 8'' x 13' 3'' (8.43m x 4.04m)
Upvc double glazed windows and glazed double doors to rear. Covered radiator. Tiled flooring. Central island with granite counter top with storage under. Qualty range of off white upper and lower level units complimented with contrasting granite work surfaces. Butler sink unit. Oven to remain.
8' 1'' x 7' 0'' (2.46m x 2.13m)
Upper and lower level units. integrated washing machine and tumble dryer. Ornate coved ceiling. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM FIVE / RECEPTION
15' 6'' x 8' 0'' (4.72m x 2.44m)
UPVC double glazed window to front. Covered radiator. Fitted carpet.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to ground floor and second floor. Fitted carpet.
15' 6'' x 11' 6'' max (4.72m x 3.50m)
UPVC double glazed five light bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Arch way leading to:
7' 8'' x 7' 4'' (2.34m x 2.23m)
UPVC double glazed window to front. Fitted carpet. Fitted hanging rails.
11' 6'' x 10' 5'' (3.50m x 3.17m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear. Tiled walls and flooring. Vanity sink bowl. Low flush WC. Shower cubicle. Tall fitted cupboard. Spotlighting.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear. Tiled flooring and matching tile feature wall. Recently fitted suite comprising of Vanity sink unit. Low Flush WC. Free standing bath all in white. Spotlighting. Built in cupboard enclosing domestic boiler (not tested) and water tank.
10' 4'' x 8' 1'' (3.15m x 2.46m)
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet. Access to first floor. Spotlighting.
17' 9'' max x 13' 11'' (5.41m x 4.24m) (some restricted head height)
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in walk in wardrobe with lighting. Fitted carpet.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to rear. Chrome heated towel rail. Fitted white three piece suite comprising of Pedestal wash basin, low flush WC. Freestanding ball and claw roll top slipper style bath. tiled flooring. spotlighting. Extractor fan.
Southerly facing commencing with large immediate paved patio area which leads to central large shingled area in turn leads to lawn area where the large timber log cabin with up stairs is located with the benefit of power. Enclosed front wood decked area.
Brick paved and provides off road parking.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.