Double glazed feature window with farmland views. Boxed radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Half vaulted and beamed ceiling. Open to dining room.
Double glazed window. Boxed radiator. Oak flooring. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
16' 9'' x 12' 6'' (5.10m x 3.81m)
Double glazed French doors to conservatory. Boxed radiator. Beamed ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
19' 2'' x 14' 1'' (5.84m x 4.29m)
Window to front. Boxed radiator. Exposed timbers to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature Granite fireplace with raised hearth. Open to conservatory.
25' 9'' x 11' 1'' (7.84m x 3.38m)
Double glazed to two aspects with twin French doors to garden. Polycarbonate roof. Fitted carpet. Power points.
12' 7'' x 12' 0'' (3.83m x 3.65m)
Double glazed to two aspects. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Recess for range style cooker. Glass fronted display units. Two integrated fridges. Recesses for appliances. Tiled splashbacks.
7' 7'' x 6' 3'' (2.31m x 1.90m)
Window to rear. Tiled flooring. Power points. Base and eye level units with stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Boiler (Not Tested). Tiling to walls. Stable door to garden.
8' 2'' x 7' 4'' (2.49m x 2.23m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Decorated with dado rail.
Double glazed window to side with farmland views. Boxed radiator. Exposed timbers to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in storage cupboard.
19' 3'' x 14' 2'' (5.86m x 4.31m)
Double glazed to two aspects. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Fitted double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
12' 6'' x 11' 11'' (3.81m x 3.63m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobes.
12' 8'' x 11' 9'' (3.86m x 3.58m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Four piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under.
Lovely mature grounds mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub borders and beds. Tree house. Play area with artificial lawn. Decked patio area.
Glazed windows. Kitchen, bathroom and office areas. Hot and cold water. Power and light connected.
The property is approached via hedge archway and Stone driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Mature trees and shrubs.
Large garage with up and over door. Power and light connected.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.