Double glazed stained glass door to:
Boxed radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power point. Decorated with dado rail. Half glazed door to lounge.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC.
23' 2'' x 15' 5'' (7.06m x 4.70m)
Double glazed leadlight bay windows to front and rear. Boxed radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with marble insert and hearth. Decorated with dado rail. Stairs to first floor with recess under. Double glazed French doors to:
11' 11'' x 10' 8'' (3.63m x 3.25m)
Double glazed to three aspects with French doors to garden. Radiator. Electric heater. Polycarbonate roof. Power points.
15' 10'' x 9' 8'' (4.82m x 2.94m)
Double glazed leadlight bay window to front. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of white high gloss base and eye level units with Quartz work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Electric hob with extractor fan over. Integrated half dishwasher, washing machine and fridge. Tiled splashbacks. Double glazed French doors to patio.
Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Power point. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Decorated with dado rail. Storage cupboard. Access to loft with ladder.
15' 9'' x 11' 2'' > 7' 6" (4.80m x 3.40m > 2.28m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Two radiators. Fitted carpet. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Decorated with dado rail. Power points. (Previously bedrooms one and three).
12' 1'' x 7' 0'' (3.68m x 2.13m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Concealed cistern WC. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower and alcove. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Delightful garden with immediate paved patio leading to lawn. Well stocked flower and shrub borders. Pergola. Outside lighting, power and tap. Irrigation system. Personal door to garage. Shed.
Mainly block paved providing parking for four vehicles. Flower and shrub border.
15' 8'' x 8' 5'' (4.77m x 2.56m)
Electric roller shutter door. Loft storage. Power and light. Sink with water supply.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. As per the Estate Agents Act we must notify all interested parties that the vendor of this property is known to Chandler & Martin.