Double glazed door to:
Double glazed leadlight window to side. Ladder radiator. Built in storage cupboard. Spindle staircase to first floor with recess under.
26' 1'' x 13' 5''>12' 5" (7.94m x 4.09m > 3.78m)
Double glazed leadlight windows with central French doors to garden. Two boxed radiators. Fitted carpet. Power points. Double half glazed doors to:
11' 4'' x 10' 0'' (3.45m x 3.05m)
Double glazed leadlight window to side. Inset lighting to ceiling. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Double glazed stable door to side.
9' 10'' x 9' 3'' (2.99m x 2.82m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Inset lighting to ceiling. Quartz tiled floor. Range of Cream base and eye level units with Quartz work surfaces and splashbacks. Inset Butler style sink with mixer tap. Falcon range cooker with canopy and extractor over. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Larder cupboard. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Power points.
15' 0'' x 8' 7'' (4.57m x 2.61m)
Double glazed leadlight bay window to front with shutters. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of Oak finished fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
9' 8'' x 6' 8'' (2.94m x 2.03m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front with shutters. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of free standing roll top bath with ball and claw feet and central mixer tap. Low flush WC. Wall mounted vanity wash hand basin with drawer space under. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to floor and walls with vertical border. Extractor fan.
Fitted carpet. Power point.
10' 11'' x 8' 6'' (3.32m x 2.59m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Sliding fronted walk-in wardrobe with hanging and shelf space.
10' 5'' x 11' 2'' > 6'2" (3.17m x 3.40m > 1.88m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of built in double and single wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Eaves storage.
Velux window. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity bowl wash hand basin with mixer tap. Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls.
Approximately 100' (30.46m)
Extensive paved patio leading to lawn. Fenced boundaries. Outside tap and lighting. Gated side entrance.
Mainly block paved providing parking for numerous vehicles. Flower and shrub borders.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.