Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Built in cloaks cupboard. Staircase to first floor.
Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Amtico flooring. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC.
13' 7'' x 11' 3'' > 9'11 (4.14m x 3.43m > 3.02m)
Double glazed Georgian window to side. Two radiators. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in understairs cupboard.
17' 8'' x 10' 3'' (5.38m x 3.12m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of white high gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Range style cooker with canopy over to remain. Integrated dishwasher, automatic washing machine, fridge and freezer. Cupboard housing boiler (Not Tested). Double glazed French doors to garden.
Fitted carpet. Built in cupboard.
15' 10'' x 10' 1'' (4.82m x 3.07m)
Double glazed windows to side and front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Amtico flooring. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls.
10' 3'' x 10' 3'' (3.12m x 3.12m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft.
9' 6'' x 7' 3'' (2.89m x 2.21m)
Double glazed Georgian window to side with views over nature reserve. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Amtico flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Tiling to walls. Extractor fan.
Paved patio to lawn. Fenced and walled boundaries. Further patio area. Gated side entrance. Outside tap and light. Personal door to garage.
15' 0'' x 9' 9'' (4.57m x 2.97m)
Electric up and over door. Loft space. Utility area with a range of base and eye level units. Complimentary work surfaces with recesses for appliances. Electric heater. Power points.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. Pictures in this illustration are from previous marketing.
7. We understand that a maintenance charge for properties on this estate may become payable for the upkeep of the nature reserve.