8' 0'' x 10' 1'' (2.44m x 3.07m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. One and a half sink unit with stainless steel mixer tap. Boiler cupboard (Not tested). Built in oven and grill. Gas hob with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge and washing machine.
11' 10'' x 15' 6'' (3.60m x 4.72m)
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Staircase to first floor. Power points. Open to:
11' 2'' x 10' 9'' (3.40m x 3.27m)
Night storage heater. Fitted carpet. Power points Double glazed glass roof. Double glazed French doors to rear. Personal door to connected garage.
11' 11'' x 11' 10'' (3.63m x 3.60m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
12' 0'' x 5' 9'' (3.65m x 1.75m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. Shaver point. Three piece suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer shower over. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank. Extractor fan.
Immediate decked patio area stepping to lawn. Remainder laid to lawn. Summerhouse. Door to garage.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.