Glazed sliding entrance doors. Tiled flooring. Door to:
Spotlights. Radiator. Oak flooring. Wall mounted alarm panel. Staircase rising to first floor.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to side. Chrome heated towel rail. Partly tiled walls. Modern white suite comprising of low flush WC and wash basin. Oak flooring. Spotlighting.
8' 7'' x 6' 6'' (2.61m x 1.98m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Spotlights. Fitted carpet. Built in under stairs cupboard.
23' 7'' x 10' 10'' (7.18m x 3.30m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Glazed sliding doors to rear. Laminate flooring. Spotlighting.
12' 4'' x 9' 1'' (3.76m x 2.77m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Glazed door to side. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Spotlighting. A range of wall mounted creme gloss effect upper and lower level units with soft close doors and drawers. Wall mounted matching double oven and separate grill. separate gas hob with extractor canopy over. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Quartz kitchen surface with sunken sink unit.
17' 4'' x 11' 1'' max (5.28m x 3.38m)
Low rise brick and Upvc construction with double glazed windows to front, side and rear, glazed double doors to side. Tile flooring. Wall mounted underfloor heating controls. Independent electric heaters.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Large frosted Upvc double glazed window to side. Staircase descending to ground floor. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard. Fitted carpet. Spotlighting.
12' 8'' x 11' 0'' (3.86m x 3.35m)
Upvc double glazed window rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Spotlighting. Fitted wardrobes with drawers and shelving.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to side. Chrome heated towel rail. modern fitted white three piece suite comprising of: low fush WC, wash basin, double shower. Tile splash backs. Extractor fan. Spotlighting. Tile effect flooring.
11' 1'' x 8' 8'' (3.38m x 2.64m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Spotlighting. Fitted three door wardrobe.
9' 5'' max x 9' 0'' (2.87m x 2.74m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. fitted carpet. Spotlighting.
8' 10'' x 6' 1'' (2.69m x 1.85m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Spotlighting.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to front. Chrome heated towel rail. Spotlighting. Extractor fan. Part tile walls. Modern fitted white three piece suite comprising of: wash basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with inset shower over and shower screen.
Pedestrian side access. Cold water tap. Large lawn area. Brick paved pathway and raised wood decked area.
GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
Concrete and shingled driveway to front of property leading to Garage which has up and over door. Power and lighting.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.