Laminate flooring. built in cupboard. spotlighting.
RECEPTION / BEDROOM FOUR
11' 9'' x 7' 7'' (3.58m x 2.31m)
Bow window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Large built in cupboard.
11' 7'' x 10' 1'' (3.53m x 3.07m)
Bow window to front. Covered radiator. Laminate flooring.
11' 0'' x 6' 9'' (3.35m x 2.06m)
Window and glazed door to rear. Laminate flooring. Spotlighting. Range of italic high gloss effect upper and lower level wall mounted units. Ceramic sink unit inset in to wood effect kitchen surface. Tile splash backs. Wall mounted double oven. Separate five ring gas hob with extractor canopy over. Recess for washing machine. Built in fridge freezer.
16' 1'' x 11' 0'' (4.90m x 3.35m)
Glazed double doors to rear. Covered radiator. fitted carpet. Stairs rising to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space. Access via staircase descending to ground floor. Fitted carpet.
12' 6'' x 11' 1'' (3.81m x 3.38m)
Window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted wardrobes with overhead storage along with matching display shelving and bedside drawer units.
10' 10'' x 10' 5'' (3.30m x 3.17m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
9' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.89m x 2.39m)
Window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in cupboard.
Obscure window to rear. Tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Modern fitted white three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with shower over and shower screen. spotlighting.
Central lawn area with paved surround. Pedestrian side access. Brick built shed.
Open plan design, mainly paved providing off street parking for two vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.